Congress halls will be equipped with:
Two laptops: one Apple Mac & one PC with Microsoft Windows 8 and Microsoft Office 2013. Internet access will NOT be available inside the meeting rooms.
To ensure that the meeting progresses smoothly, please follow the following instructions:
- All presentations should be recorded on a USB flash memory (preferred).
- Please save presentations in PowerPoint 2007 or later format for PC & Keynote for Apple.
- Upload your presentation early to the Audiovisual Center (RM Events) as we will load the presentations to the hard drive of our systems before the sessions by one hour.
- In case you have problems with your presentation(s), please do not hesitate to contact the IT support team (R&M Solutions).
- No personal laptops are permitted for presentations.
- n case you have problems with your presentation(s), please do not hesitate to contact the IT support team (RM Events).